Who is Ford Credit?
Ford Credit is one of the world's biggest and well-established automotive finance companies. Since 1963, helping millions of Ford customers in the UK buy their vehicles by providing products and services that are accessible and affordable.
Ford Credit's size and expertise means they are well placed to provide you with a range of finance plans. Each is flexible, affordable and easy to arrange, so there's bound to be one that matches your exact requirements.
Why use Ford Credit?
As part of Ford Motor Company, Ford Credit has developed finance and insurance plans to provide customers with choice and flexibility when acquiring a Ford.
With four differing finance plans (add in the Help Me Choose pop up window from ford.co.uk), Ford Credit makes vehicle finance readily accessible to Ford customers. Ford Credit also has a range of insurance products available offering additional services, benefits and cover.
We have access to Ford Credit's advanced showroom technology and can match your requirements to the most appropriate finance plan; provide you with quotations and rapid processing of your application. And you'll always get attentive service every step of the way.
Once you become a Ford Credit customer, you can easily manage your account online and stay in close contact should you have any questions or need assistance.
The benefits of Ford Credit
The following benefits apply to all Ford Credit finance plans:
- Ford Credit finance plans have been designed to meet your automotive finance needs for both new and used vehicles.
- Enhanced control over your personal finances, with fixed regular repayments (over a variety of terms from 12 to 60 months) and a fixed interest rate for the term of your agreement.
- Valuable time can be saved by not having to visit banks or explore the internet to arrange finance facilities.
- The ability to manage your account on-line (unavailable for Ford Business Partner customers).
- Cramlington Ford currently offer a unique "No Arrangement Fee" on our finance agreements.