Ford Options is a different way of financing your car because it gives you the option to drive a new Ford every two or three years. Launched in 1992, over 700,000 people have chosen Ford Options. With deposit levels ranging between 0% and 35%, and the assurance of a pre-agreed Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV), Ford Options could be the right finance plan for you.
The benefits of Ford Options
- The opportunity to drive a new Ford more often
- Regular affordable payments to suit your personal needs
- Flexible terms of 24 months, 30 months and 36 months
- The assurance of a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) providing protection against any unexpected fall in used car prices
- At the end of the agreement there are 3 options: choose another Ford car, return or keep the car
Ford Options Cashplan gives you all the benefits of Ford Options while freeing you from making regular payments. It’s ideal if you have a large cash sum available, providing an innovative way to own a new Ford.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit.